You have an Android phone with high system storage then all of a sudden you noticed it got filled up instantly, without you having too much files or you installing too much app on your device. The reason for filled storage is because you you have too much junk files in it which this post is going to teach you on how you should clean junk files on your storage in one click now let get to it.
How To Clean Junk Files
Cleaning junk files on android is one hell of a difficult thing to do because you might end up deleting your personal data so to avoid this from happening, there are two ways with which you can clean junk files which is by doing it manually or doing it automatically so let start with it manual process.
Clean Junk Files
- Open your phone Settings > Storage
- Select the memory of which you want to clear
- Scroll and Tap on “Cached data” then a dialogue box appears on your screen then tap “Yes”
Then you have successfully cleared the junks on your device, but do you really think, this method cleared all the junks that needs to be cleared lol nope it does not clear all possible junks, it only clears the junk created by the app, but let try the other method and see how it works
Yes for this method am going to introduce to you an android app that best fits or this and could possibly clear 101 junks out of 100 lol. This app is designed specifically to clear junk files on your device so there’s nothing to worry about because it works both on rooted and non-rooted devices, so how do I go about it
- Click here to download and install clean master apk (direct download from play store)
- Open the app and select “Junk files” and wait few seconds for the app to propagate it self
- If done then tap “Clean Junk”
And there you have it you have successfully cleared junk files that fills up your storage insignificantly.